Sunday 15 May 2022

Training Progress

Since entering the Heavy Metal Truants Virtual Bike Ride I have tried to up my cycling.

I have been using my bike for local journeys and errands.


Over the Easter weekend I cycled on four continuous days to try and get my legs and backside accustomed to daily cycling!


Over the first May bank holiday, I went for a 22 mile ride with Barry during a weekend away in the Dungeness area.


The following weekend, Barry took me on a bike ride around the New Forest and we did just over 34 miles.


As the charity bike rides draws closer, I will aim to do more cycling and update you on my progress.

Thank you for reading this

Julie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

A BIG Thank You

I was relieved to get my 175 miles completed in the allotted time. I was delighted that I came 40th out of 68 virtual riders. I was also the...