Wednesday 1 June 2022

Heavy Metal Truants Virtual Charity Bike Ride - Day 3 1-6-22

After cycling more than I've ever done in 2 days (just over 60 miles), I decided to make today a recovery ride.

I worked this morning and then had a "English Madeleine Making" class followed by Pilates this afternoon, so I decided to cycle to these just to turn my legs over.

Just as I set out, it started to rain, but thankfully didn't come to much!


English Madeleine making went well, then on to Pilates.

On my way home, I came across a couple of New Forest-style road blocks.


I cycled 5.42 miles and may well be thankful to these few miles by the deadline of 10th June! 

I also think my legs and backside will be pleased that I only cycled a short amount today as I am cycling with Barry tomorrow!!!!! There may not be as many photos as I may not be allowed to stop!!!!

One of the charities that I am cycling for is Nordoff Robbins who do excellent music support for children. Here is what the donations can hep with:

Barry has plotted me a map of my virtual journey to Download Festival at Donington. After day virtually leaving Alexandra Palace on Monday, my 30 miles took me as far as Watford, day 2 to Whipsnade and today I reached Leighton Buzzard.

Only 108.7 miles to go!

Thank you for reading this

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

A BIG Thank You

I was relieved to get my 175 miles completed in the allotted time. I was delighted that I came 40th out of 68 virtual riders. I was also the...